Some Saturday shenanigans with Schwarzenegger, Stallone and Rourke…
Hello I’m someone you don’t know I’m a Black person self-employed with somewhat of an education. I got my first job at 14 and I have Never been on welfare. Never been arrested. All of my immediate family members are employed and/or have their own businesses. My father, who is deceased, served in the military to a country who did not always treat people with our shade of skin as equal citizens under law. Although my father and I had our differences, I respect him for serving America’s interests even though America didn’t necessarily care about his, mine and our ancestors.
My grandmother always instilled in me the importance of work. Although she dealt with more racism and difficulty than I want to discuss, she made her own empire through hard work and by not making excuses. My grandmother also made sure that her grandchildren had the opportunity to go to some of the finest colleges and universities in the United States. Through her hard work and diligence she left a legacy that generations can be proud of and that we have to live up to.
I just wanted to let you know your ignorance, your arrogance and your deplorable lack of decorum is an insult to all people who believe in the good of humanity and want to do their best to be the best that they can be. You are the epitome of what a Spoiled Privileged Brat becomes when he/she doesn’t have anyone to say “No!” to their insufferable behavior.
Here is a short hand list of your infamy:
• You never served – your privilege got you off
• You have been sued for housing discrimination against Blacks in the 70’s
• You have hired undocumented Polish workers who were paid 4-5 dollars an hour to build Trump tower – they even lived on site
• Your model wife Melania Trump worked in the U.S. before having proper documentation
• You have a long history of lawsuits and fraudulent business dealings as in Trump University
• You are known for not paying your contractors
• Your former teacher and attorney Roy Cohn (right hand twink for Joseph McCarthy during the Red Scare) was instrumental grooming your attack stance
• Your ties to the mob got you concrete and favors in New York
• For such a successful businessman why the numerous bankruptcies?
• Companies owned by you are in $650 million dollars in debt
• Trump you called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton’s computers
• Your history of misogyny appears to have no bounds you seem obsessed with your daughter Ivanka’s body
• You’ve been accused of raping your first wife – your lawyer doesn’t believe a spouse can be raped
• Sexual harassment seems to be a concept that is too difficult for you to comprehend
• Roger Ailes who was fired from Fox for his sexual harassment and predatory intimidation of female staff is now an advisor to your campaign
Donald, You are a race baiter and you make damaging simpleton statements and generalizations such as Mexico is bringing in rapists. All Muslims should be banned, all Blacks have bad schools and all Black teens don’t have jobs. You try to imply that a vote for you will make everything better. I strongly disagree. If people who share your ignorant and slave master beliefs would get one thing through their vacuous mind – it is people like me are not looking for a hand out. We want to be PAID equitably for our work and respected. We want access to the best schools, best professions and best places to live. In your mind you don’t see us as equal you and those like you see us as less than still all these generations after coming off the plantations that made your families and so many politicians rich. When we do have the money to get a home or an apartment it is more likely that people that share the same mindset as you discriminate against us “moving on up”. Trump people like you are a big part of the problem and you just don’t have enough humanity and decency to feel shame for it.
You have insulted so many people from all walks of life. I find it incredulous that the Republican Party has so little balls to put an end to this tacky reality show for your ego. You would rather destroy everything for your pompous chauvinistic Narcissism than to admit you are a campaign fraud. You are truly a sick man. Your callus insults to hard working people of the United States as well as those who served, is an embarrassment to all conscious souls on earth.
“So You Think You Can Dance” host Cat Deeley was seen recently enjoying lunch in Beverly Hills a few months after giving birth to her first child with husband Patrick Kielty.
The busy new mom glowed as she was seen chatting with lunch companion.
Talented musician and lothario John Mayer is known for his diverse musical taste which is equal to his variety in his sexual appetites. Mayer was recently on tour with the surviving members of the Grateful Dead called Dead & Company.
Mayer recently was seen enjoying a Fleetwood Mac concert in Los Angeles. Great music knows no bounds nor does the gossip surrounding John Mayer’s love life. Mayer has bedded beauties such as Jessica Simpson, off again lover Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and many more.
Mayer is set to go back on a solo tour showcasing his new music in October so fans will soon get to see and hear the singing Romeo in person.
Busy actor Adam Rodriguez best known for his long running role on “CSI: Miami” is having a busy summer. Rodriguez got married to model Gracie Gail in May and now he has been cast as a series regular for the CBS drama “Criminal Minds”.
Frenchy Morgan has made a career as a star in several reality TV franchises: “Celebrity Big Brother”, “Rock Of Love”, “Charm School” and “I Love Money”.
Recently, Frenchy was in Beverly Hills working on a new reality TV show called “Plastic Doll”. Frenchy Morgan was snapped at by the Producer’s female dog because she claimed they were both wearing pink.
Today is JLo’s birthday. Currently Lopez is at the AXIS at Planet Hollywood performing her first Las Vegas residency. Jennifer Lopez also stars in the hit TV show Shades Of Blue.
“Jenny from the Block” has been receiving rave reviews for her Vegas show so if you are traveling there any time soon, get tickets.
The Late Late Show with James Corden has been nominated for four 2016 Emmys. The show and the host deserve that and more. Corden is a delightful, talented and warm host whose personality shines through. He actually seems like he is having the best time of his life. As a viewer, I enjoy watching him as well as his guests have so much fun.
I saw James Corden several times in Beverly Hills. The first time at the Montage Hotel, the second time with Justin Bieber riding shotgun as they were doing Carpool Karaoke and most recently when musical legend Prince died. It was during then that I said to James that he deserved an Emmy:
The Carpool Karaoke with First Lady Michelle Obama and Missy Elliott showcases the best of what Corden does effortlessly.
James Corden allows people to have fun and let their hair down as they sing along and that makes the viewers feel great.
- Men joining the big bag fan club
- Chanel, Chanel and more Chanel (jewelry, shoes, clothing, handbags and fragrances
- Lovers of Chanel of all ages/nationalities
- Vintage Chanel – Chanel Never Goes Out of Style
- People walking or carrying their dogs (family members) – Everywhere…
Iisac has a Agnes Baddoo Black Buffalo Sac – handcrafted in L.A.
Silva is gorgeous in a Vintage Chanel Dress from the 1960’s
Kima is wearing Chanel from head to toe
Wayne is walking his poodles Coco and Chanel
Flavor Flav hype man for one of the socially relevant Hip Hop acts from the 1980’s is asked about the latest controversy with Black Lives Matter. Recently #BlackLivesMatter has been accused of being a terrorist organization so I asked him what he thought it was and why…
Public Enemy's Flavor Flav Talks Black Lives... by kattalestv